This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy Weekend Over (whew!)

Oops, maybe I shouldn't say 'whew' quite yet... this week is pretty crazy too! (more on that soon...) First, here are pictures of some of the lucky jewelry pieces that found loving homes over the weekend at the craft fair I participated in.








The show was mostly slow with short bursts of activity; thankfully one such burst right near the end of the last day provided me with enough sales to feel like the event was worthwhile. Exhausting, but worthwhile.

Eek, Carlos needs a diaper and a nap. I'll post more later.

1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

Oh, I can't stand being at a slow show, it just seems like I sit there thinking why am I doing this, what was I thinking? Glad you had some sales at the end.