This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A few simple pieces...

Life has been super hectic lately but I have managed to throw together a few simple things. I'm itching to do something more ornate but just haven't had the time... soon, I hope - I have some amazing new cabs that I can't wait to wrap and incorporate into necklace designs.








And here's a picture of the new cabochons I have waiting to be wrapped - well, technically the larger two aren't new - I've had those for awhile; they came from ahna on Etsy. The smaller ones just arrived late last week from stonesinmotion, another Etsy seller who I happen to have actually met in person. He does awesome work and I can't wait to find time to play with these beauties!

No comments: