This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, June 25, 2007

What's new with me

Well, it has been a busy few days. Last Thursday I did a jewelry party at my friend Kodi's house, which was a lot of fun. Then my best friend Heidi came to visit from Arizona, and we had a really nice time. We went to Willow Creek for the day on Friday, which was beautiful and relaxing, plus I got to put Carlos in this adorable hat to protect him from the hot sun that we seldom see here on the coast.

It took me a couple of days to catch up after all of that, but I'm almost there now. I'm working on consolidating my website (http://www.mcfarlanddesigns.com/) and my blog; I just can't keep up with both, so I'm working on integrating all (or at least most) of the features of my website here on the blog (hence the new area up at the top with the navigation buttons). That should make life a little easier for me. Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement in that area.

We cut Carlos' mohawk off last night. I promised my mom we would do it before the family reunion we're going to in the bay area this weekend. But it might make a reappearance sometime later in the summer.

I'm still working in production mode - filling the last few orders I got at Kodi's party. Hopefully soon I will be able to start work on some more ornate pieces and when I do, I will be posting them here as always.

1 comment:

JudyM said...

Glad you had fun with Heidi. It looks like Carlos was having a good time, too.
Good idea to integrate your blog and web site. I like layout of the new navigation buttons. It looks like you've been really busy (and creative).
Love, Judy