This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More New Earrings - Swarovski Pearl Studs - Vegan of course!

I've been meaning to add these simple pearl studs to my line of vegan pearl jewelry for ages and finally found the supplies I needed and got it done today - yay! I'll be adding them to my jewelry shop soon.

Large Swarovski Pearl Stud Earrings (Ivory, 8mm)

Small Swarovski Pearl Stud Earrings (Ivory, 6mm)


Small & Large Swarovski Pearl Stud Earrings (Ivory, 6mm & 8mm)


Large Swarovski Pearl Stud Earrings
(Charcoal, Misty Grey, Ivory, & Tahitian, 8mm)


4 comments:

lizadesigns said...

Oh, these are very nice. Simple and delicate. I like how sparkly the pearls are.

Anonymous said...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Vegan_Noodle said...

Definitely a classic addition to your line of jewelry. Very beautiful.

Andrea said...

oooh! I am VERY excited about these! Great idea.