This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Vegan Bridal Jewelry Completed!

I've finished making vegan_noodle's bridal necklace and earrings, plus necklaces and earrings for her bridesmaids. I'm really happy with how everything turned out! I used a ton of different gemstones, including aquamarine (smooth, cloudy rondelles and AA faceted rondelles), faceted green garnet briolette drops, faceted labradorite rondelles, faceted rainbow moonstone rondelles, AA prehnite (faceted pear briolettes and faceted rondelles), and vasonite, as well as ivory and moss green Swarovski simulated pearls and a variety of sterling silver beads. Whew!

green bridal necklace
vegan bridal jewelry
green bridal earrings
green bridesmaid necklace
vegan bridesmaid necklace

4 comments:

JudyM said...

Gorgeous!! Your jewelry will really enhance the bride and bridesmaids outfits. From the look of the jewelry, this will be a beautiful wedding. You did a fantastic job!

BetteJo said...

Wow! Beautiful! I hope the bride provides you with a few pictures for all of us to admire!

Robin Marie said...

Soooo stunning! They're wonderfully elegant, but playful and fun too!

Congrats!

Vegan_Noodle said...

Just saw this post, I am so excited to see the jewelry now that it's done! I'll be sure to send some pics as soon as I get them. Thanks for doing such a beautiful job. :-)