This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Quick Update

Just wanted to let you all know that I have my new beads all listed in my bead shop. (I stayed up extra late to get it done just for you!!!) So if you were waiting to make a purchase, now you can do so. I'll be doing some more bead shopping tomorrow and will hopefully have some more exciting things to add after that.

On the metal working front, I'm getting lots done, but everything is in various stages of completion due to the fact that I don't yet have a grinder or a polisher (a situation which I hope to remedy tomorrow). So once I get those things, especially the polisher, I will be able to finish a bunch of things all at once and post pictures of some exciting new stuff. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Robin Marie said...

Oy, I've been meaning to ask, do you use a tumbler? I'm looking to get one but have no idea where to start. If you do, what kind is it?

It's so exciting that you've got a hot set up! That's my project for this winter!

Tamara said...

Robin Marie, I do use a tumbler for certain things (mostly for finishing my handmade earwires) - mine is a lortone single barrel that I got here: http://www.jatayu.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=TPO-0601&Category_Code=TPO&Product_Count=1