This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Mmm... Vegan Pancakes

Pancakes are a pretty common occurrence in our house. We all like them, and I have a good vegan recipe for them. But I left my egg replacer at my mom's house last weekend and my usual recipe requires it, so this week I tried the VWAV pancake recipe, and it was delicious! I prefer a fluffier pancake so I omitted the water, and I used half the cinnamon called for in the recipe. Here they are topped with leftover homemade cranberry sauce and powdered sugar, on my beautiful brand new 'Vegan' plate by VeganDish, which was a gift from my good buddy Heidi (yay! my first birthday gift! and she chose so well!!!)...

No comments: