This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

More beads.

Moving chronologically through last week, I also went to a gem show in Santa Rosa. I was somewhat disappointed because my main objective was to find a wide range of cabs for ring making, and I didn't find many at all (the ones I did find were great, just not the variety I had hoped for - more on that in a separate post). So I decided to make the best of it and do some shopping for my bead shop instead... here's what I bought - as usual I went a little overboard on the labradorite.

Smooth labradorite rondelles

Faceted labradorite ovals

Smooth pink opal rondelles

Prasiolite (green amethyst) puffed marquis briolettes

Faceted prehnite ovals

Step cut citrine ovals

Faceted hessonite garnet rondelles

Labradorite coin beads

Gorgeous smooth labradorite ovals

Faceted labradorite ovals

I'll be attempting to get these new beads listed in my bead shop over the next several days; if you absolutely can't wait for something, let me know what you need and I'll get it listed for you as soon as I can. :-)

I also bought a few things for my own use. I seem to keep buying more beads with intentions of making all kinds of beautiful stuff, but I'm having trouble finding the time to create much... my bead stash is getting dangerously large, and here I am adding to it again.

Bali textured, puffed coin beads

Thai hill tribe silver pendants

Faceted onion-shaped prasiolite (green amethyst) briolettes

No comments: