This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Cabs

These are the cabs I found at the gem show I mentioned in my previous post. They are available for custom ring and pendant/necklace orders...

Some pretty turquoise cabs - I love the darker markings on these!

And I bought a ton of pietersite...

This one has the most incredible color and markings of the bunch - it will make a gorgeous pendant.

aren't these amazing???

{sigh}

so pretty!

yum!

And here are lots and lots of smaller oval cabs that are going to make some beautiful rings. It was difficult to get good pictures without the white glarey spots - they are a hundred times more gorgeous than this picture shows.

This is a better photo, surprisingly... I normally don't photograph my stones in direct sunlight, but it looks like maybe pietersite likes direct light. All of the ring cabs have markings just as beautiful as this - I could truly sit with this pile of cabs and stare at them all day long...

And this amazing blue stone is pietersite too! Isn't it awesome?

No comments: