This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm drooling...

I got some new cabs today that have totally knocked my socks off. I absolutely can't wait to get out and get to work with these. Unfortunately I am so busy these days, who knows when I will find the time. Wah!

Faceted round labradorite cabochons, AA color, 14mm

...and a close-up of the same

Faceted oval labradorite cabochons, AA color, 18mm x 13mm

...and a close-up of the same

Faceted rectangular labradorite cabochons, AA color, 16mm x 12mm
(aren't the stripey markings interesting?)

Smooth square cushion cut labradorite cabochons, AA color, 13mm

Smooth round labradorite cabochons, AA color, 12mm

And just to prove I like stones other than labradorite, here are some gorgeous faceted antique cushion cut rose quartz cabochons, 12mm

*****
I'll be making some stock rings out of these cabs to sell in my jewelry shop, or if you see something you like, feel free to email me about a custom order!


2 comments:

JudyM said...

I like the faceted stones; it seems to bring out the details and colors of the stones more. I look forward to seeing what you make with them.

Vegan_Noodle said...

My jaw is dropping....why do labradorites have to tempt me so?