This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Beads, Glorious Beads...

I'm going to have to split this into a couple of posts because I have so much to share! First, here's what arrived today from my supplier in India... all will be listed in my Etsy bead shop as time permits.

blue chalcedony beadsAqua chalcedony briolettes

carnelian beadsCarnelian rondelles

labradorite beadsLabradorite briolettes

rhodolite garnetTiny rhodolite garnet rondelles

smoky quartz beadsSmoky quartz rondelles

Now on to the cabs, which will also go up in my bead shop soon (except for the kyanite), and are also available for custom ring orders.

amethyst cabAmethyst cabochons

carnelian cabCarnelian cabochons

kyanite cabKyanite cabochons

labradorite cabLabradorite cabochons

lemon quartz cabLemon quartz cabochons

melanite garnet cabFaceted melanite garnet cabs


No comments: