This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

New Pieces

'Bloom' ring trio - rainbow moonstone, California pink tourmaline, and garnet with recycled silver (custom order)

The same set in action.

Hand fabricated labradorite and sterling silver pendant on labradorite necklace - this one will go up for sale in my Etsy shop soon.

I'm really happy with how this pendant turned out!

Hand carved watermelon tourmaline and sterling silver ring (custom order)

Swiss blue topaz and sterling silver ring (in the shop soon)

Big round labradorite ring (in the shop soon)

California pink tourmaline and sterling silver ring (custom order)

...with an open backed design.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the new rings! Especially the trio :)

maryeb said...

I hope you are feeling better. Very nice new pieces. You always amaze me with the quality of your work.