This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ode to Tourmaline

I was scrolling back through some of my older posts and I realized that I used to write about a much wider variety of things. Lately it seems like all I have time to do is post my latest designs, and I miss my old posts full of Etsy goodness and other rants and raves. I thought I'd try to get back into the swing of it by putting together a little tribute to tourmaline, which you may have noticed is one of my very favorite stones!

First let's start with some tourmaline creations by other Etsy artists that I really admire...

'Watermelon' by anneliese

Next, here are some of the tourmaline creations from my own Etsy shop (click on the photos to go to the listings) -







And of course I have tons of tourmaline beads for sale in my Etsy bead shop! (again, click on the pics for details)








Don't you just love tourmaline??? :-)


4 comments:

Kim said...

all around beautiful "stuff" :)

enso said...

I sure do love tourmaline, and of course I'm drooling over the gem grade beauty half strands in your shop. So lovely!

Thank you for putting my woven cuff into the mix here!

Jackdaw Jayne Studios said...

Oh my... I stumbled upon your blog earlier today but came back for a longer look...

Beautiful stuff!

Stephanie said...

Thank you for including my tourmaline earrings!

Stephanie
Beaucoup de Bijoux