This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

June Jewelry for Charity Recap & July Kick-off

I have been so slow in posting my Jewelry for Charity updates lately... I used to do it promptly on the first of each month but lately I've been edging closer and closer to a week into the new month. Eek!

Anyway, I hope you will be happy to hear that with your help, I raised $463.oo during the month of June for WINGS-Guatemala, one of my favorite charities helping families in Guatemala. Thanks for shopping with me during the month of June - together we really are making a difference! To date, my program has raised $5,241.00 for various deserving charities.

For July, I'm featuring Animal Place again. I decided to focus on really doing all that I can to help support the purchase of their new farm animal sanctuary property in Grass Valley, so I'll be donating 5% of my June sales to this worthy cause four times over the course of a year. I've posted plenty about Animal Place before, so I won't go on and on today, except to say that they are awesome and if you haven't already read what I have to say about them, you can do so here and here.

Thanks again for your support.

1 comment:

Vegan Girl (Roni Seabury) said...

Yay for Animal Place. We just raised $2400.00 for their moooove.