This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Friday, September 12, 2008

More New Stuff

A few more rings polished and photographed today...

What should I name this one? I am particularly fond of this color combination... violet chalcedony, blue tourmaline, and kyanite with recycled sterling silver, size 7 (although the stacking rings tend to fit a half to a full size smaller), to be listed for sale soon in my shop.

Blue pietersite with recycled sterling silver (I'm afraid my photographs don't do this stone justice), size 6.5, to be listed for sale soon in my shop.

Temptation ring trio - light and dark pink tourmaline, green tourmaline, recycled sterling silver
{ custom order; sold }


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blue pietersite - Lovely, My favorite.