This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Work

prehnite earringsPrehnite & sterling silver earrings
{ custom order; sold }

birthstone ringBirthstone trio ring - crystal, amethyst, & green tourmaline with recycled sterling silver
{ custom order; sold }

nevada variscite ringNevada variscite, recycled 22k gold, & recycled sterling silver ring, size 6.5
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

And now begins the parade of labradorite...

An intentionally-unflashy labradorite set in recycled sterling silver
{ custom order; sold }

Labradorite & recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

Labradorite, recycled 22k gold, recycled 14k gold, & recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

Labradorite & recycled sterling silver ring, size 6.5
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

Labradorite & recycled sterling silver ring
{ custom order; sold }

Labradorite & recycled sterling silver ring, size 8
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

And last but not least - I got a new punch so now I can stamp my teeny-tiny initials on all of my work.

6 comments:

JudyM said...

I love your stamp!
Pretty new things, too, as usual.

Jaime/GirlLovesGloss said...

ooooo where did you get your punch from ? Awesome!

Tamara said...

Rio Grande. I scanned in my handwritten initials, digitized the image and stretched it to 3", then sent the graphic to them and they make the punch! It wasn't cheap, but I think it's a nice touch to 'sign' your work (something I've never done before now).

Jaime/GirlLovesGloss said...

Oh i didnt know Rio offered that service! I can imagine it was expensive, but looks awesome!

Pretty Things said...

I absolutely LOVE your labradorite rings -- such great stones! I need to put one on my wish list!

Anonymous said...

Love your signature punch. Nice touch. The jewelry is gorgeous.