This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August Jewelry for Charity Recap & September Kick-Off

September already - can you believe it?!? Time flies...

Anyways, great news for August - with your support, I've raised $590.00 for WINGS-Guatemala, an amazing group working to provide education and quality reproductive health care for men and women in Guatemala. This brings my total donations to $12,216.00 since I began this program in May 2007.

Coming up this month, I'll be featuring Animal Place again. In case you're wondering why I keep featuring AP over and over, it's because I'm making an extra effort to support them in their upcoming move to a much larger and more temperate sanctuary. So remember, 5% of anything you buy from me during the month of September will go straight to Animal Place, supporting their incredible work protecting and sheltering animals.