This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Work

I have been neglecting this blog lately... I've been so busy with my puppies, I'm afraid I've let a lot of things slide. Today I'm catching up on posting some things I've made over the past month or two...

moissanite wedding ringMoissanite and recycled 14k white gold ring
{ custom order; sold}

sapphire wedding ringFair trade sapphire, recycled palladium sterling silver, and recycled 14k white gold ring with matching wedding band
{ custom order; sold}

recycled wedding bandRecycled sterling silver and 14k yellow gold wedding band
{ custom order; sold }


fair trade peridotFair trade peridot, recycled sterling silver, and recycled 14k yellow gold ring
{ custom order; sold}

recycled stacking ringsRecycled 14k yellow gold, moissanite, and 14k palladium white gold stacking rings
{ custom order; sold}

moissanite engagement ringMoissanite and recycled 14k white gold wedding and engagement rings
{ custom order; sold}

peridot ringFair trade peridot and recycled 14k palladium white gold ring
{ custom order; sold}

moissanite wedding setMoissanite, ruby, recycled palladium sterling silver, and 14k white gold wedding and engagement rings
{ custom order; sold}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I have not been on your blog for a year and started to follow it again!