This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Monday, September 12, 2011

New Work

sapphire engagement ringFair trade Montana sapphire, moissanite, and recycled 18k yellow gold ring, size 7
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

recycled sapphire ring(rear view of the same ring)

tourmaline ringAfghan tourmaline and recycled 14k white gold ring, size 8
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

ethical jewelryAfghan tourmaline, moissanite, and recycled 18k palladium white gold ring
{ custom order; sold }

jade ringFair trade 'sandia' jade and recycled 14k palladium white gold ring
(This one is mine... it took me a year and a half to decide what to do with this special stone, but I finally made a decision.)

No comments: