This blog is now hosted on my website at mcfarlanddesigns.com/blog-posts; please update your bookmarks to follow the latest posts. Thanks!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Work

moissanite halo ringMoissanite and recycled 14k yellow gold 'halo' ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

green tourmalineCalifornia green tourmaline, recycled sterling silver, and recycled 14k yellow gold ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

rose gold garnetFair trade grape garnet, recycled sterling silver, and recycled 14k rose gold ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

blue tourmaline ringAfghan tourmaline and recycled 14k yellow gold ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

wide moissanite bandMoissanite and recycled 14k yellow gold ring
{ to be listed soon in my Etsy shop }

rose gold bandRecycled sterling silver and recycled 14k rose gold band
{ custom order; sold }

No comments: